Man up.

A friend of mine wrote a blog today calling hickeys the original tramp stamp. If you want to read that blog I would strongly encourage you to do so here.

You see I'm a little tired of the guys of our generation. After reading this blog I felt compelled to address this issue with guys. The reason why I am calling out guys right now is because there are too many guys and not enough men. 

Guys are the ones that do things like this.
Guys are the reason why there are tramps out there.
Guys are the ones who are irresponsible and who have fed off of weak willed women for too long.

I remember back in the day when my "boys" would be proud of the fact that the gave their girl a hickey. Seriously bro, what is so cool about sucking someones neck so hard that they get a red mark out of it?

That girl is not your girl.
You didn't create her.
You don't own her.
She is not a piece of property.
She is someone's daughter.
She is someone's future wife.
She was created by God Himself.
Don't treat her like she's a piece of meat.

You see guys I am calling you out to step up and be men.

I'm not saying that I'm innocent of this because yes I have done this before. And I remember the sad feeling when I realized how jacked up I was for doing so. Putting my lips on a woman who is not my wife does not make me a man. It makes me a guy. I don't want to be a guy. I want to be a man.

Men RESPECT women.
Men are LEADERS.
Men know and have BOUNDARIES.
Men will WAIT.

I'm tired of guys.

Grow up and be a MAN.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In the beginning...

Race and Prejudice...

Man Card...